Wednesday, April 29, 2015

YOU ARE WELL AND TRULY SCREWED WHEN....

Last month, Ontario Liberal MPP Grant Crack, rose in the Legislature and presented the following drivel: “That, in the opinion of this House, the Ontario Legislative Assembly recognizes that scientists agree that climate change is caused by man-made greenhouse gas emissions and poses a serious threat to Ontario's environment, businesses, communities and economy, that scientists and leaders of G8 countries - including Canada - have recognized the need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions with a goal of avoiding more than two degrees of warming, and affirm that this House must take necessary action to reduce emissions, transition to a low carbon economy and combat the effects of climate change.”


This, despite the fact that many residents of Crack's home municipality of North Glengarry, with its disproportionate share of seniors and low wage earners, are no longer able to stay in their homes because of rising electricity costs caused by his Government' s disastrous but "enviro-friendly" Green Energy Act. 


But the real story is this: Ontario's Progressive Conservatives jumped on the "Let's All Ruin Ontario Bandwagon" and voted in solidarity with the Liberals! 


Do a "control f" and enter Lisa M. Thompson.  Then click down to her gag-inducing speech near the bottom of the document and tell me if you will ever vote for the Ontario PCs again.

8 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOD. We are so screwed. None of them, apart from Randy Hillier apparently, possess any independent critical thinking skills. Sheep leading sheep. We are so screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always maintained a little hope that maybe, just maybe, a PC Government would be different. I guess that I was hoping against hope that if they ever got the reins of power we would see all the Climate Change bullshit get tossed out the window. So much for that. Note to Mr Brown and Ms. Elliot: you have lost my vote forever and my wife's vote too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievable. At least hopeless Hudak had said he would scrap the Green Energy Act. Here is 100 percent proof that we will never hear that again from the PCs. I guess I'll be staying home on election day. It's like having a choice between Gore, May, and Suzuki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know something, I got way more use for a lying theifing liberal than I do a sneaky pretend conservative. Thats what we got here now in Ont and I will stay home on election day to before I vote for a liberal dress in blue.

      Delete
  4. All I can say is you poor bastards. You are done like yesterday's bacon and eggs. You need something like the Wild Rose, but with no Danielle Smiths.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First it was fixed income/low income earners being plunged into energy poverty, to be followed shortly, by the working middle class, as politicians of ALL parties have the petal to the mat taking us over the fiscal cliff here in Ontario. People are loosing their homes as the electric bill exceeds the mortgage payment...seniors are selling their homes because they can't afford the heating costs and the working guy/gal curses every time they fill up the gas tank to get them to work and back. All for what? To reduce emissions on a gas that is needed to support plant life. FORWARD on the green agenda by the political sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible. Thompson is my MPP and I'm ashamed to admit I voted for her. During the last election campaign here she was up on the stage calling for the burning of the Green Energy Act. Now its a year later and she's singing this tune. I have just sent her an email telling her I will never vote for her or her party again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not that happy with the WR candidate in our riding because he is a retired AB bureaucrat. But at least I can vote for him because I know that party policies would over ride any big government ideas he might have. But I guess if I was living in Ontario I'd be staying home because it sounds like all you have is commie steers with different brands on their asses.

    ReplyDelete